What you need for an Umrah Visa
- 2 Recent passport size color photographs with white background.
- Travelers must have an EC/British passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Confirmed airline ticket; departure from Saudi Arabia should be within two weeks from the date of entry.
- Confirmed hotel reservation in Makkah and Medina.
- Non-Muslim names should submit a certificate from a masjid or an Islamic center confirming that the applicant is a Muslim.
- In case a woman wants to travel alone she has to be 45 years and above, In case of females who have a different Last Name than the Mahram, submit a proof of relationship like Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc.
- A valid residency permit is required If the applicant is not a national of the country he/she is applying from.
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis. The vaccination certificate must be with the applicant on entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Children under the age of 18 are not granted Umrah Visa unless accompanied by an elder.